Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sample Sales Make Me Smile

I have died and gone to Kate Spade heaven. Thanks to Emily over at Em For Marveous, my afternoon plans have just been cancelled, because this sample sale is worth checking out! Sidenote: my eating for the month of March has probably just been cancelled too, because I don't know if I'm going to be able to save a dollar after all of the cuteness I just witnessed.


Is this real life? Was something this perfect for me actually created? If this necklace were a man, I'd marry it.

Flicker Scout Bag. Was $368. Now $159.

I absolutely adore this bag! I think I'm turning into King Midas with my gold obsession.

Plus, check out the inside. Polka dots!

Kati Cardigan with Jewels. Was $325. Now $129.

Remember my love for cardigans? It has just been fueled.

Cheree Heel. Was $325. Now $162.

These working-girl shoes make me want to get a job just so I have an excuse to wear them. Quite the selling point, eh mom?

Crystal Kaleidoscope Necklace. Was $295. Now $129.

This pretty little necklace would match with anything, and dress up even the most casual of outfits.

Oh Kate Spade, how I love you. To see even more sample sale items, and continue your swooning of course, click here.

Happy shopping!

AJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...